What is personally identifiable information?
Hotel Same Night mobile application requests certain personally identifiable information from its users related to the service purchased. This information includes name, last name, e-mail address, credit card information, and other information related to the purchased service. Personally identifiably information that is collected by Hotel Same Night will not be disclosed to any other third party in a form that would identify the users. At Hotel Same Night, users may choose to save their credit card information to make their future bookings faster. If the user chooses to save his or her credit card information, he or she will only need to enter the credit card security code to expedite future purchases. User’s credit card information is only saved on the user’s device that is used during the purchase and Hotel Same Night will not have any access to it.
When you use the service of Hotel Same Night some information is also automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, your operating system, your activity on the service and your logistical information in your server log. Hotel Same Night may also automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies” to improve the user experience and service. Hotel Same Night may also collect the information of your device and use Web beacons on the service. Personal information received from users may be used in the following manner:
- To send the confirmation of the booking
- To receive user’s feedback about the purchased service
- To provide customer service
- To analyze service usage
- To inform users about the promotions of Hotel Same Night
- To improve and personalize the service provided by Hotel Same Night
- To inform users about the important changes at Hotel Same Night
- To send security alerts and updates to users
- To respond to your emails, comments, questions and complaints Hotel Same Night will not share the personally identifiable information that it receives from its users with third parties, except in the conditions stated below:
- Hotel Same Night has right to disclose the personally identifiable information that it receives from its users with the hotels where the user has purchased a hotel room through Hotel Same Night. This personally identifiably information includes user’s name, surname, e-mail address and bed type choice
- Hotel Same Night has right to disclose personally identifiable information received from its users with third parties in cases of legal enforcement (court orders, legal investigations, requests made by official offices).
- Hotel Same Night has right to disclose personally identifiably information received from its users with consultants and other service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of the service.
- Hotel Same Night has right to disclose personally identifiably information received from its users when we believe that we are required or doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Hotel Same Night, our users and our employees in case of fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of service.